Tuesday, November 16, 2010

movin on up....

I found out yesterday that I am no longer simply a highly qualified, certified, long-term substitute... But, I am now an official Kindergarten Teacher employed by Autauga County Board of Education!! After working my way up with jobs for almost a year, I am thrilled to finally have a classroom to call my very own! I am so blessed to work in a truly AWESOME school & am so thankful every single day to work under wonderful administrators & alongside amazing co-workers. As soon as I got the GREAT news & accepted the position, I had some adorable presents made & wrapped up cute for me to open :)
This is what was given to me to put outside my door
 
along with a huge matching hand sanitizer bottle for my desk & clipboard! -- all labeled Ms. Petty & painted in Auburn colors.. which of course, was perfect! 
Could not ask to work with better people =)

No comments:

Post a Comment