Sunday, December 5, 2010

In the meantime....

Returning from a week long Thanksgiving Break was tough but, I was happy to get back in the normal routine. Things were a little bit more fun that Monday I went back because we had a field trip to go see the play for Cinderella at Davis Theater. I must say I enjoyed it as much as the kids:)







I also added a few things to the room which the kids noticed right away & we have decorated our Christmas tree! It is such a fun time of the year!






Last but certainly not least - Meet the sweet new puppy I got my grandmother for Christmas. It was difficult to give her up after she only stayed here one night. Stephen seemed to think I might fall for her and keep her but I know my grandmother could not be happier! She was so surprised and I have never seen her so excited to get rid of us so she could play with the baby girl. I think we decided she likes the name Sophie Maree!


My grandmother took on the role of my mother and is to this day my very best friend. She is always doing for others so the look on her face was priceless to me. I may be broke but she really is the best gift I have ever gotten. She will bring so much happiness to her that this little girl was well worth every penny!

Thanks for reading and hope you have a great week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment